enoplastic screw caps: warranty details
enoplastic screw caps are aluminum guarantee closure for wines and spirits compatible with BVS bottles neck finish.
perfect solution for an easy opening and closing to minimize the impact on the organoleptic qualities of the wine, preserving its aroma, flavor and freshness. able to control the OTR (oxygen transfer rate) levels avoiding any risk of cork taint.
choosing an enoplastic screw cap eliminates the dangers of possible contamination of cork (TCA). 100% of enoplastic screw caps are controlled one by one by sophisticated automated vision systems.
screw caps 30x60 mm for BVS bottles
various standard and custom colors available.
several decoration opportunities: silkscreen printing, hot stamping, offset, inkjet and laser.
different liners available:
- PRO2: recommended for still wines which will be in stock for up to one or two years.
- Tin liner, less permeable than PRO2, is recommended for those wines that can be stored for longer periods of up to 10 years or for white wines avoiding their oxidation
- GPF, the liner for sparkling wines.
- Bouquet, recommended to preserve the freshness and the wealth of flavour of spiced wines.
- EVOH, chlorine free.
doubleseal screw caps
the secure closure for absolute protection of your product.
special combination of a 30x60mm screw cap combined with a heat-shrink material applied over the screw cap.
- total security
- tamper-evident solution
- large decorative possibilities
green leaf screw caps
much more than a screw cap: revolutionary, eco-friendly concept and tamper resistant.
this is the unique combination of a screw cap 30x15mm
combined with a heat-shrink capsule applied over the screw cap.
- compact size
- reduction of logistics costs
- solution for anti-tampering
- reducing the carbon foot print
- creative opportunities for your brand