To reinforce our Finance Team in the Headquarter, we are looking for Consolidated Financial Statement Specialist.
The person will be in in charge of providing technical and professional support to the Finance Manager to develop Group accounting policies and complying with the internal procedures and closing requests. In addition, the person will collaborate with the Finance Manager in supporting the day-by-day accounting needs for HQ.
- Collaborate in consolidation of group financial statements
- Preparation and monitoring of Intercompany reconciliations
- Support in defining the consolidation instructions
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statement closing operations
- Produce the Group tax reconciliation, working alongside the tax team (external)
- Day-by-day Italian administrative-accounting support activities
- Degree in Business Economics or Business Administration
- 2/3 years work experience in a similar role in a global manufacturing Company
- Deep knowledge of Financial Accounting processes and principles including consolidated financial statement
- Knowledge of international accounting standards IAS/IFRS
- Strong change management skills and ability to promote change management
- MS Office
- Excel proficiency
- Fluency in Italian and English. French will be considered a plus
Bodio Lomnago, Varese Area.
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Finance|